Thursday, December 14, 2006

Cancer

I'm bored out of my mind. Always bored. BORED. bored.

It's never sunny. It's never that warm. It's ugly. There isn't green anything. Damn.

56. James M. Cain "The Postman Always Rings Twice"

Eric and I had a great time at 3am. We went to the Second City 24-hour benefit thing and saw Shellac on the ETC. stage. We were in the first row, in front of the kick drum. I can't speak for Eric but my hearing was damaged in a good way.

Amy got me the Black Sabbath, Ozzy only years, box set for my birthday. I've wanted this thing since it came out and I'm glad I didn't have to shell out $100 for it.

That should be enough name dropping for a while.

Bored and broke. I'm an asshole to boot.

Check out The Machine site if you can and give me some feedback. I don't know how to fix the front page but I added events and fixed up a few images and information. That information is boring.

No comments: