Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Sabine's blog did this

Leave your name and
1. I'll respond with a celebrity you remind me of.
-kurt cobain or a bum
2. I'll tell you what I really think about you.
-you're an incredibly talented and gifted artist, i wish you'd get a leg up
3. I'll tell you what song you remind me of.
-any nirvana song
4. My favorite memory of you.
-"wanna blow this popsicle stand and get a drink?" turns into drinking boone's farm at 11am. OORRRRR HIM AND MONSTER MAGNET!!
5. I'll tell you what cartoon you remind me of.
-doug

6. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal.

I love this shit and I have no idea why. If you leave a message on the post with your name, I'll do the same.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do me, man

Brandon's Machine said...

1. Jerry Seinfeld
2. Too smart for your own good, quiet evil genious
3. Any Tribe Called Quest song
4. Seeing Star Wars at 4 a.m. after drinking all night, any Thursday after the DePaulia that involved 4 a.m. bars...the hour 4 a.m.
5. Professor Frink

Anonymous said...

Here goes.

Brandon's Machine said...

1. Jim Jarmusch
2. Best writer in Chicago. If you acted like most people that think they're good writers, you'd be bigger than them, but you're not a bitch.
3. "Man in Black" by Cash and Nick Cave on "Muder Ballads"
4. Stealing canned goods in Ohio
5. Trent from Daria, but not a bitch