Thursday, November 17, 2005

Traversing

Rather than just sit here and be complacent with the infomercial that is blaring at me, behind me, I will update the entire WORLD of the goings-ons of my life. It will be fantastic.

I visited four bars tonight. I am not drunk, nor have I been drunk because of drinking boooooze tonight.

Delilah's had very few patrons. The DJ played what he wanted. He played Howlin Wolf, The Undertones, Gene Vincent and more music that I like. Max would have liked it. Instead, he is in Europe, probably setting fires. Kelsey and I played pool.

The Empty Bottle show is coming up. YAY! THINGS TO DO!

"Somebody Put Something In My Drink" by the Ramones is a bad song. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

My face will one day be on a t-shirt. It will be a negative portrayel of me. Do not buy such a shirt. Fuck you if you do. In fact, fuck all of you. Why haven't you put me on a t-shirt? You're all so dumb.

No comments: