Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Artie Duncan and Co. got jobs through connections, if you are one of these connections please contact me

It's 4:38am. The morning after Labor Day. I just opened my first beer of the day/night. Kids around the city will be waking up for their first day of school in a few hours. I will, hopefully, be passed out. Until then I'm going to waste my time looking at the Men Seeking Men section of Craig's List.

I'm not sure where Kelsey is. Since I threatened to make her laptop wallpaper random cock she left the room. The dining room light is on and our new roommate is sleeping in her room for the first time. Nevermind. I hear Kelsey making some noise in the kitchen. The safe bet is on toast...I was correct.

---

When a male posts a photo of himself on Craig's List of just his ass, it's a safe bet to assume he's a bottom. Use some common sense.

Rather than count, Kelsey is pasting all of the posts for today (9/5, midnight to 4:43) in a Word document. 55 people have posted. Glory hole.

---

My chest feels like 1,000 lbs.

---

The morning news has begun. We won. Kids are suckers.

---

Spuds MacKenzie is now my wallpaper. She died in 1993 in North Riverside. Free Willy is dead too.

I found a photo of Spuds skiiing.

---

It's difficult to sit by and watch kids go to school when my mom has no school to go to. It's difficult not to cut someone's brakes. It's difficult but it wouldn't help. Calling schools with incorrect listings don't seem to help either. The older I get the more obvious it becomes, it's all who you know/blow.

---

People that are against immigrants probably own(ed) brown people. It's just a hunch.

---

Daisy Fuentes hasn't done much of anything in almost 10-years except sell workout tapes on informercials. I'd like to see Daisy Fuentes on the Men Seeking Men page.

---

Yeah and he's tradin' in his Chevy for a Cadillac-ac-ac-ac-ac-ac
You oughta know by now (You oughta know by now)

---

Chuck Berry wrote a song that mentioned school. He did not write songs that mentioned watching women pee. If he did, he disguised his lyrics.

---

When scouring the seeking section of Craig's List it's heartbreaking to read a post with a photo that doesn't feature a lewd photo.

No comments: