Monday, July 14, 2008

Cleaning out my bag

In an effort to wrangle up all my pay stubs since March I've been emptying my backpack and messenger bags. Rather than just discard random writings, I've decided to include some.

Early January 2008 in Cleveland with Mike
We could go in as early as 1:35
-
The outfits alone are in the thousands. He kicked down the door! And we need 2 doors! And smoke machines! NUGE! Sorry I'm not more lively. Like a woman from Tokyo!
-
Why did he ignore the girl to croon to Weird Al?
-
Look at the people dancing on the risers.
-
I'll eat Really slow.
-
I want to be in Shok Paris!!!
-
I think stop-action animation is great.
-
I'll bet you $10 they auto-tuned every vocal track on the song.

December 2007 in CVS, probably something I overheard and felt the need to catalogue since it's written on the back of a receipt
"Hey, you might now want to eat that, I have to bring you home for Christmas."

No comments: