Friday, November 06, 2009

Kind of back up

Thanks to Doug, I have a semi-working computer. I'm in the process of cleaning it up. It'll take a while before regular episodes of YMTE are back up. The YMTE Chicago Music Podcast should be back on a regular schedule this week.

The film, the one without a good working title, has not been worked on since shooting wrapped due to the stolen computer(s). I will be cataloguing and will begin cutting soon after Thanksgiving.

Kelsey is going to Washington DC for ten weeks this spring. While she's gone I will begin and hopefully be done shooting, work on a documentary short. I've been pushing this project back and back in order to learn some basic film making techniques. I think I have learned a few things.

Thanks to everyone that volunteered time and computers.

No comments: