Thursday, September 08, 2005

Agassi

Though I'm not a tennis fan and have never really understood the game, I am very impressed on Andre Agassi's win tonight over James Blake. Coming behind from a 6-3, 6-3 deficit, Agassi ended up winning the match.

I began watching the match in a local pub, drinking overpriced Bodington's and Blue Moon's. At first glance, the match was pretty much over. Agassi looked tired and defeated. The much younger Blake was wiping the floor with him. Then, out of nowhere, Agassi won the third round (I think that's the right term). From this point on, I was glued to the screen.

Halfway through the fifth round, USA cut over to an episode of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. I just now found out that Agassi won. Congrats Mr. Agassi. You may no longer have hair or the chance to have sex with Brooke Shields, but you did win a pointless sporting event that only the upper class care about. Good job asshole.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. Here's a subject that interests many; how to buy & sell everything, like power tool on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.