Thursday, September 08, 2005

Bob Dylan wrote a lot of good songs

Can't you hear me calling your name girl?

Ain't it a shame to beat your wife on a Sunday when you got Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, ain't it a shame, when you got Thursday, Friday, Saturday.

It's time to kill everyone. Don't line up, it's boring that way.

People are going to read this and worry about me. "Oh no, he's lost his mind." No. That is not the case. PCP is a good drug. Good drug. Good god. Matt Drudge.

Then there is a liar too.

One day, when there is justice in the world, all the kids on myspace, AIM or whatever technology that will soon be outdated will get everything they ask for. Partners much too old. Tattoos that were once to die for. The incorrect spelling of words that no longer mean anything.

What the fuck is wrong with you 13-year olds that think Trent Reznor is tortured? He's a god damn millionaire! Go listen to old blues guys. They know depression. Not some white guy from Ohio.

The left wing are full of godless hedonists. But the right wing is full of people that believe in god and fuck the help. In the ass. In their headquarters. And leave black eyes. The left does not leave black eyes. The Black Eyed Peas are the definition of the 21st century Uncle Tom Band. I'm blacker than Will.i.am.

I don't support the troops but not the war. I support the war and not the troops. That's what gets me blow, whores and money. I fuck in money.

If I drink white out, I'll probably get sick. If I snort white out, I'll probably be a little happier. If I stab a hobo, I'll be happy. I'm going to Bucktown.

No comments: