Friday, September 02, 2005

Some Things I've Learned In The Past Few Days

When sending a finished product to a printer, it is not really finished. Why? Miscommunication. There is always miscommunication.

If you want a commercially and critically successful hip-hop album, bring in Jon Brion (Kanye West). This does not apply to any other genre of music (Fiona Apple).

People who have just experienced loss don’t like dry humor. I.E.: So, what was so great about that dead dude?

Metal, as a whole, is the funniest of all genres, specifically the lyrics. They’re great or horrible. The definition of so bad it’s good.

I am no good at designing websites. I am good at pointless pop-music trivia. It won me two t-shirts from XRT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katrina Felt Across Entertainment World
He compared the rejuvenating spirit of New Yorkers after the Sept. 11 terror attacks to those in the hurricane-ravaged city.
A cool blog. Keep it up. If you work long hours I'm sure you'd be interested in Nutrition Think about Nutrition

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with The Machine. If I wasn't on dial-up right now I'd be DLing that mofo. Guess I have to wait til I get home.