Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It's all who you know

The last case on today's "Judge Judy" was about a 7-year old boy who accidentally hit a neighbors car because his bike went out of control. The plaintiff was suing for $370 to fix the scratch on her bumper. The plaintiff won. She's a fucking cunt. I believe in the mob when I hear stories like this one.

Mob justice would've fixed this dilemma without going to court. If the neighbor did the right thing and went to make sure the kid was ok, the child's mother would have been grateful and offered to fix the scratch. The car owner also shouldn't care about a scratch on her bumper because IT'S A GOD DAMN BUMPER. Bumpers exist for people to scratch up.

If the child's family was connected to the mob in some way the woman who sued would be dead. That's fine by me. She sued a 7-year old.

If anyone knows how I could obtain a mob connection (I'm good with office work, I could copy edit forged documents and I have no problems giving friends jobs) please let me know. They would make sure I get this hole in my tooth fixed.

No comments: