Sunday, July 09, 2006

Little rascals

The Music with Meaning 7 thank you party has come and gone. I have extra meat and a cut on my hand.

From July 1 to July 19 I'll have "performed" (DJing, readings, music) at least 7 times. It's sort of a wind down from a month of events. I'm not handling it that well. Instead of going out every night I'm going out one night and getting drunk and then staying in the next night.

The 3 Stooges episode has Nazi soldiers. Curly has a photo of Hitler on his behind and the soldies say "Heil Hitler" every time he turns around. The short ends with a US Military bulldog biting Curly's ass.

I'm the local guy for this month's Perpetual Motion Roadshow. It's Saturday at Quimby's. I'm trying to finish the baseball issue of Foul. Maybe I'll find my 200+ Kirby Puckett cards today. The only baseball cards of mine that weren't stolen are of a dead, one-eyed rapist.

While working a White Sox game I heard a Smith's song over the PA. The 5 guys in bar hats and polo shirts were swaying to the beat. They were also making homophobic comments.

I finally finished a book.

21. Douglas Adams "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"

No comments: