Thursday, December 31, 2009

I am not a child and don't have one


96. "Night at the Museum"
Thanks cable, you helped me get through Christmas without drinking too much. This film wasn't bad enough to make me want to drink more, so that was a bit of a surprise. I'm guessing Steve Coogan and a non-annoying Robin Williams helped.

Has Ben Stiller ever been funny? I really like his films ("The Cable Guy", "Zoolander", "Tropic Thunder") but I can't think of one performance where I was glad he's the leading man. I'm sure this really stings the guy. He only has 11 projects currently in development, is a millionaire, had a wife way too attractive to be married to him in 'real' life and a seemingly endless string of luck with kids films. I should really back off on the guy. Comments made by someone closer to 30 than 20 who watched this film on Christmas really sting.

No comments: