Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Your parents fucking


94. "Woodstock: 3 Days of Peace, Love and Music"
Apparently, I am not a fan of peace, love and music.

When the next Woodstock takes place (there is no way aging, rich hippies that own the rights to the name aren't going to host another Woodstock), a documentary could go on for 60 years and no footage would have to be used again. If 200,000 people attend a show, most will be in possession of a digital camera and/or phone with video capabilities. This is what I thought about during "Woodstock".

This film should be shown with a scratch and sniff card. Maybe patchouli should be piped in.

It's boring. The use of the split screen is the only good aspect of this nostalgia fest.

I had to be there. I was not there. I am glad I was not there.

No comments: