Thursday, December 31, 2009

UNDERTAKER!


97. "Suburban Commando"
One of the worst films I've ever seen. I watched it because it was a birthday gift. It was a joke gift. That did not matter to me. I decided to tough it out and see the Hulkster do whatever he does. It took seven separate viewings to finish the thing. It was only completed because The Undertaker pops up near the middle and it was 3am, I was really intoxicated and Doug was over. We did not find this movie so bad it was good. We found ourselves talking about a cage match between the Undertaker and Mankind.

We found ourselves.

There is a god. His name is Hogan. Hogan's only son killed people with his car. We found ourselves.

I can not watch this movie ever again. The fact that people got SAG cards from it is depressing.

No comments: