Monday, January 16, 2006

Coma White

2. "The Long Hard Road Out of Hell" by Marilyn Manson with Neil Strauss

It was disappointing. The Antichrist Superstar helped me remember a girlfriend I had in Freshman year of high school. We didn't kiss once. The last day we hung out was odd. I decided to leave and on the way out I saw her mounted on some 18-year old. We were 14. I bought her a candle from Spencer gifts for Christmas. It was what she asked for. The cover of Marilyn Manson's "Antichrist Superstar" was on it. She got me a Nirvana shirt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember the shirt, but who was teh girl?

Brandon's Machine said...

Mary, the one that was friends with Kelly Close. I don't think any of my friends met her. She was too busy making out with guys in high school with facial hair.