Sunday, January 08, 2006

I did not use spell chek on this post

At age 54, Wonder Woman is looking pretty good. I'm watching a made for TV movie on WE called "Family Blessings." The 1996 'film' has Lynda Carter playing a widowed mother of two kids. One of her children died a few years ago and now she's romantically involved with her dead son's best friend. It's a horrible movie, but I'm watching because Lynda Carter also looked pretty good at 45. (To show how lazy my brain has become, let me show you the behind-the-scenes of this blog post. Rather than subtract 96 (the year of "Family Blessings") from 51 (the year of Carter's birthday), I used the calculator on the computer. When typing the word calculator, I looked at the start menu to see if it was spelled with an or or an er.)

---

Check out fallofautumn.com if you have the time. It's a neat site and has some zinesters I know doing podcasts. They call up, read their piece and the guys that run the site turn it into a podcast. It's a great idea and a pretty cool reality. It's just a little odd hearing people I know talk on the phone to no one in particular. It's not as creepy as Pat O'Brien's lewd phone calls, but disturbing none the less (Should none the less be written as one word? I should know this, or at least get up and look in a dictionary. Hell, I'm so lazy I choose not to use spell check or dictionary.com).

---

I've been watching this shitty movie for almost an hour. I'm entralled and on the verge of suicide.

---

I got a chance to talk to Billy Roberts, the guy in the bunny suit, last night at the Mojoe's reading. He told me that he's interested in getting back into the swing of things. That news makes me happy. Billy is one of the few people I know that makes every experience more interesting. His band Doug Travis is playing the Fireside tonight. I'm going to go. What would I do if I didn't run into Billy? Sit home in Oak Park and feel sorry for myself.

Go to loopdistro.com, IKnowBilly.com or Uncle Fun toy store and say hello.

---

I think Lynda Carter and the younger guy are going to get married. I would marry Wonder Woman.

I wonder how much coke was done on the set of "Family Blessings."

They just made a semi-racist joke. Some guy adopted a black kid. "You're just going to have to get used to country music instead of rap." How do you know the kid even likes rap? Just because he's got gold chains, 2 guns, 3 gold teeth and 4 kids at the age of 13 doesn't make him a rap fan.

No comments: