Thursday, February 16, 2006

Part 2

Top 10 Videos of 2005
1. Jack Johnson "Sitting Wishing Waiting"
The more I listen to this extremely relaxed (high) singer/songwriter, the more I like him. I make no apologies. He makes me smile.
2. The White Stripes "The Denial Twist"
Conan is in this video! He is big and small and square and round! KRAZY!
3. Beck "Girl"
4. Ok Go "A Million Ways"
They made it in their back yard. Good for them.
5. The White Stripes "My Doobell"
6. The Bravery "An Honest Mistake"
7. R. Kelly "Trapped in the Closet"
Fucking crazy. He's so fucking crazy. He fucks kids, sings as a midget and has a director's commentary on his urban opera. He fucks kids. I bet the kids are crazy too. Crazy. Bat shit crazy.
8. System of a Down "Mezmorize"
9. Interpol "Evil"
Puppets. Evil puppets? Get it? Whatever. Carlos D is on a lot of blow.
10. Eels "Going Fetal"
It's got a howling dog, a gravestone and a guy with a beard. It's sorta like heaven.

No comments: