Thursday, January 15, 2009

Let's have a party.


One of the best aspects of the new podcast is getting in touch with people I don't see often enough. Everyone is doing something, whether they think so or not, and it's nice to hear about it. I'd like to hear about that stuff more often. It seems like the only time I learn about my friends' new projects is at parties. Kelsey and I like parties but can't really have them at our current place in West Town. We've cut our living space down by half and can no longer host 30 or so friends. I see a lot of friends at my weekly gig at the Brain, but I can only talk for so long. I need to live like it's a consistent party. Not a bash, but a party, an event for people to dress up, if they'd like, and drink, if they'd like. Low key. Full of friends. No fights or ill-will. Like religion or something.

If you know me, I'd like to see you more often. We can talk about things we like and figure out ways to do them more. Like Mr. Rogers. That guy sure was great. Maybe we can write a zine about him. And color. He liked to color, right?

No comments: