Friday, August 12, 2005

Both Come From Columbia

Kelsey and I are about to head over to Subterranean to review the New Black show. If they are as good as they were in Nashville, one of will write wonderful things about the wonderful Chicago band.

Thax, Kelsey and I just got back from the Hollywood Grill. Each of us drank about 10 cups of coffee. Why the fuck did we drink so much coffee? I have to pee every 5 minutes and I can't stop moving. I can't handle coffee, so how can I ever handle cocaine? I'll never be cool in Wicker Park.

I think I want to hang out with Eddie Vedder. I know I want to befriend Dave Grohl. The three of us could form a supergroup. But Dave Grohl will play bass, Vedder will play drums and I'll play guitar. It'll be an instrumental band. It will be the worst supergroup ever. But I'll be rich. The poor suck.

No comments: